Thursday 3 April 2008

Getting Back to Business

Hello, chums!

This is another slightly dull inform-o-post, designed to fill your head with facts about my life that you probably didn't wish to know. For that, I apologise in advance.

Actually, no I don't It's my bloody blog, and I'll do as I please. ALRIGHT?

Anyway, having been kept busy lately by various work-related shenanigans, I am happy to say that I finished my last comic strip for the vue Cinema newsletter this morning (at the ungodly hour of half four in the morning), thus freeing up my time once more to do other stuff. HOORAY!

First on my agenda is tossing off a post for the British Speak blog, where Lord Likely will be cuming up with as many different euphemisms for having a wank, purely for educational purposes, of course.

Then, I hope to finally get around to updating my poor, neglected gaup site, and maybe even do a few new RIPdogs and other such nonsense.

Plus, I have plans for my sadly abandoned Carrotty Kid site, which I aim to get around to some time this Millennium. Whew!

Of course, most of this stuff will have to wait until 7pm on Saturday, as between 6.20pm and 7pm I shall be glued to my TV set, like a wide-eyed child, gurgling with glee at the return of one of my all-time favourite television shows, Doctor Who.

I can't help it. I love the time-travelling lunatic.

I'll leave you with the trailer for the fourth series of the BBC's family-friendly sci-fi smash-hit, while I go off and visit some of your blogs that I've been too busy to visit lately. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Will you ever forgive me?



I'll be RIGHT BACK.

Tara!

- Fanton.

5 comments:

crpitt said...

My you are a busy beaver.

I left the tossing off part in my two latest British Speak posts, as I knew you could do it far better than me :)

Relax Max said...

And you need to get over to Claire's place and answer Olga's challenging remark. Can't let that go unpuked my friend. :)

Viking Warrior said...

Which of thou fecking blogs does Viking Warrior clicketh on to see what thou fecking hath to sayeth?

Anonymous said...

I too love Doctor Who but must confess to not liking Catherine Tate who is an irritating bint.

And after watching Torchwood, I found the new series of DW a bit (dare I say it?) childish - such silly monsters. Not scary in the least. Didn't have to go behind the sofa once.

Just watched the last five episodes of Torchwood which I had recorded and they were very scary and violent, moving, thought provoking, and oh all right, I'll admit I wept buckets at the series finale....

I just hope Doctor Who knocks Catherine Tate into shape and finds something very big and scary to show us....(did I mention I fancy David Tennant something rotten?)

70steen said...

Dr Who is fabulous ...... mind you I can't remember life with out it (hiding behind the sofa when the Cybermen appeared!!), it just gets better